Monday, February 23, 2015

Moto-Vlogging Set Up

So not too too long ago I was starting out in the world of moto-vlogging. I spent hours and hours combing the web and YouTube to get myself set up. Since I've been through it now I figured why not share some things I learned along the way.

So I hopped on Amazon and got everything I needed, having an Amazon Prime membership helped with free shipping and better prices. So without further ado here's the stuff you'll need. Afterwards we'll jump into some "How To" videos.

The Camera.GoPro HERO3: Black Edition

A less expensive option.GoPro HERO3: Silver Edition

If you aren't a fan of the GoPro try out the Drift Ghost.Drift Innovation HD Ghost Wi-Fi Waterproof Digital Video Action Camera Camcorder

Normal version without WiFi or LCD playback.Drift HD Full 1080p High Definition Helmet Action Camera Kit

A very good and inexpensive Condenser Lavalier Mic.Audio-Technica ATR-3350 Lavalier Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone

Grab a microphone windscreen from the man AccidentalBroadcast himself, remember to order it as a "Custom Order" and specify it's for the Audio Technica Lav Mic. http://www.redheadwindscreens.com/products/

Inexpensive Dual Sport Helmet.BILT Explorer Discovery Adventure Helmet - LG, Matte Titanium

Buy an Icon Variant everyone's doing it.Icon Variant Etched Helmet - Large/Red

Neodymium Magnets.10 Neodymium Magnets 1/2 x 1/8 inch Disc N48

Grab the Gorilla Glue to adhere the magnet to your GoPro, make sure to tape it when you set it or it might move and smear glue.Gorilla Glue 50004 Adhesive, 4-Ounces

I use Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 to edit, but to each his own.Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 Production Suite [Old Version]

No comments:

Post a Comment